There are many reasons why people choose to belong to a professional body. Some are associated with career development while others have a desire to contribute to the aims of the body as a whole. I believe that the Malta Institute of Management offers something across the board; it is an investment in the future of the Management profession, and in ourselves, through the Institute’s commitment to excellence and continuous development.
– Mr. Reuben Buttigieg, MIM President
There are six classes of individual membership in the Institute, namely:
- Honorary members
- Associate members
- Affiliate members
- Student Affiliate members
These classes of membership allow the Institute to have a membership base with a sound experience in management practice and suitable academic qualifications.
Individual members can avail themselves of a number of benefits, namely:
- Membership Certificate
- Use of Designatory Letters
- Discounts on Training Courses – Preferential membership rates on a
wide range of training courses.
- MIM Resource Centre – Consult the printed material available at the MIM
- Position/Research Papers – Free subscription to MIM’s
- MIM E-Newsletter – Free subscription to MIM’s Newsletter.
- MIM E-News Updates – Regular updates on topical issues.
- Networking – Opportunities of Networking with other members belonging
to the Management Profession.
- Seminars, Conferences and Fora – Attendance of Seminars at
- Annual General Meeting – Entitlement to attend at Annual General
Meetings, at Functions and Social Events held.
- Special Offers – Periodical Special Offers to Members.
The Institute offers a range of Corporate membership packages.
Available for subscription are the
- Premium Package
- Standard Package
Depending on the package chosen our Corporate members can avail themselves of a series of exclusive benefits and services purposely designed to meet today’s challenging business environment Contact MIM for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org .