The MIM is a Member of:
The European Management Association
“Active through members’ initiatives to promote best practice in management and leadership in Europe”
- EMA was established in 1950 as CECIOS – the European Management Council. It is the European Chapter of CIOS – The World Management Council
- EMA is an independent NGO of professional bodies. EMA is a not-for-profit, non-governmental, non-political and non-religious association.
- EMA has members across Europe who are management institutes and associations, training establishments and and consultancies, and universities, all of whom support the mission of EMA in their respective country.
- EMA members host meetings and conferences, undertake research projects and discuss key management issues of the day.
- EMA is constituted under the law of The Netherlands, with its head office in The Hague- Rijswijk – The Netherlands
BECOME A PARTNER! Send an email to email@example.com